- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BCC
- Model Number: 18650
- Type: Li-ion
- Nominal Voltage: 7.4v
- Size: 18650
- Nominal Capacity: 2200mah
- application: Miner lamp
- color: blue or other
- weight: 100g
- components: Li-ion
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton or box|
|Delivery Detail:||8 days after confirming payment|
Specifications1.7.4V 18650 2200mAh lithium ion battery pack;
2.Paypal is acceptable;
3.Full money back guarantee policy;
(1) Key Specifications:
1. 7.4V 18650 2200mAh lithium ion battery pack
2. High quality battery
3. Higher energy density and lower weight than other types of rechargeable batteries
4. Manufactured under ISO9001 to assure quality
5. Internal PCB protects against under and over charging - low voltage 2.8V, high
6. Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commiss ion (IEC) standard
to ensure capacity, quality and life time
7. High capacity, long work time and cycle lifespan
8. Tags, plugs, connectors PCM/PCB are available
9. OEM and ODM orders are welcome
10. Application: laptop, camera, electric appliances, sound equipment, protable power devices, emergency lights, torch etc
(2)18650 Battery cell Specification
(3) Electrical Characteristic
After standard charged, rest for 30min and then discharge at 0.2C5A and 1C5A to the discharge cut-off voltage respectively. Charge/discharge cycle can be conducted for 5 times before meeting the Standards(the same below).
Store for 28 days after standard charged, and then discharge at 0.2C5A to the discharge cut-off voltage.
Standard charged, then conduct 0.5C5A /1 C5A cycle untill the discharge time less than 45min for two continous cycles.
Long Time Storage
Standard charged, Discharge to the state of 50% capacity. Store for 12 months at room temperature. Conduct 0.2 C5A /0.2 C5A cycle for 5 times before meeting the standard.
1. Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
2.Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
3.Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
4.The battery only can be soldered on the Al/Ni composite strip of the bottom.
5.Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
6.Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet.
7.Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
8.Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
9.Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
10.Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
11.Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
12.Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
13.Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
14.If the battery leaks, and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
15.If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
16.In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
17.Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion, tape the battery terminals to insulate them.