- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BCC
- Model Number: 48v 15ah
- Composed Type: series connection
- Type: Li-Ion
- Components: lifepo4
- Size: 178 x 86 x 282mm
- Voltage: 48v
- Weight: 7.2kg
- Nominal Capacity: 15ah
- Application: bike, scooter, car etc
- Safety: No explosion under extreme conditions
- Certification: UL, CE, ROHS approved
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after confirming order|
(1) Key Specifications:
- High discharge /Top quality for 48V 15Ah electric bike battery pack
- Can offer high continuous/peak power;
- Long lifespan, 6 to 7 years, 4 times of lead-acid battery;
- Safe, high-power and eco-friendly, have no heavy metal and corrosive fluid;
- Small in size, lightweight and with good performance;
- Engineers would adjust BMS and charger as a whole system, customers just need to enjoy the convenience of usage;
- Lightweight and optimized size;
- Lightweight means energy would be saved due to total weight reduced and weight reduced also means long driving distance;
- Can accept fast charging, 2 to 3 hours can be fully charged;
- Batteries can also accept large charging current as energy regeneration by EV braking or reducing speed;
- Our LifePO4 battery is mainly made of prismatic cell;
- Prismatic cells are easily to connect, carry and replace;
- Most importantly, they are very safe.
(2) Battery Pack Specifications
Nominal Capacity(C/3,20 °C)
178 x 86 x 282mm
Max Continuous Discharge
Standard Charge Time
-20 °C to 60 °C
-0 °C to 45 °C
-20 °C to 45 °C
5% to 90%,non-condensing
(3) Cycle life --- more than 2000 cycles
From the following chart, we can see after 2000 cycles, the battery still remains more than 80% of the capacity:
(4) Excellent discharge performance:
1. When the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe voltage of human beings, do not contact the positive and negative terminals of battery pack with body.
2. It is strictly forbidden to immerse the battery in water or seawater, keep the battery in a cool and dry surrounding if it stands by.
3. Do not expose in the sun.
4. Do not expose in the rain or snow.
5. Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
6. Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
7. Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals.
8. Do not plug in the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
9. Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
10. Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
11. Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
12. Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
13. Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
14.Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
15. If the battery gives off strange odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
16. In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
17. Do not expose to temperature above 60°C or heater;
18. Do not use the battery pack connected in series or parallel;